Last Updated on
Do you know how to tie the fishing knot on different needs and situation? As a professional angler, I have learned several fishing knots encase for different needs. The fishing knot is an imperative system to make a connection between a fishing line and hook. Depending on the various condition and requirements, you would be able to knot different types of knot. Certainly, you won’t love to a fishing trip with limited knowledge. So, let’s know the in-details process of secure fishing knots for braided line and another line. Try to learn these all knot tying before starting your fishing trip.
Types of fishing knots:
• IMPROVED CLINCH KNOT
• PALOMAR KNOT
• TURTLE KNOT
• BLOOD KNOT
• DOUBLE SURGEON’S LOOP
• WIRELINE TO MONO KNOT
• SNELLING A HOOK
• IMPROVED CLINCH KNOT
IMPROVED CLINCH KNOT:
1. First of all, enter the one end of fishing line into the hook eye and creat up to 5 or 6 wraps by another edge of the line.
2. Now insert the loose end of the path through the closed-loop of the hook eye.
3. Now tighten the two terms by dragging very well
4. If necessary, cut the extended part of the line
5. Great. You have done it!
1. At first fold the line to double and enter into the hook eye to make a loop
2. Take the two end of the line and tie a simple overhand knot.
3. Now you have to pass the circle into the end of the hook and back it near to the hook eye
4. Drag the line and make it tight as you need.
5. Cut the outer part of the line.
1. Take the end part of the line and make it double
2. Tie a double overhand knot in the end part
3. Enter it into the hook eye
4. In the last step, tie another loop into the hook eye and make it tighten as much possible
5. OK. It is complete!
1. Wrap one edge of the line into another side up to 5 times.
2. Do the same process for another end of line
3. Back the two terms in the middle and tie them tightly so that the knot will strong.
DOUBLE SURGEON’S LOOP:
1. To make double surgeon’s loop, firstly double the line and create a regular overhand knot
2. Pass the knot once again into the hole of the knot
3. Tighten perfectly
4. Finish! It is ready to hit the water
I believe that you understand how to tie a fishing knot correctly within a few minutes. And I am sure you can match all kinds of fishing knot swivel for your next fishing journey. Because of knowing these knots tying you will be a pro angler soon. If you think this post is helpful, you can share it with your friends of fishing lover relatives. Anything else wants to know about a fishing knot? Just ask me on the comment box.
Tony is a professional fishing instructor and his hobby is fishing! He has been fishing for the last 4 years and he loves fishing instructor profession. Based on his experiences with the different type of fishing; he is sharing his opinion about various fishing technique so that a beginner can get started right away. Find him on Twitter. Happy reading!